I have roughly years of professional experience in an administrative capacity. I have worked as an assistant either to a department, single individual or multiple individuals in separate departments. I am sure you are aware of the flexibility, focus and diplomacy such positions require. I want to bring the knowledge and insight gained through these various experiences.
I have much to offer in the way of diversity of experience and profession in that I have worked in three (3) major industries in United Arab Emirates: education, training, and currently, business center. Within these industries I have had the opportunity to learn human resource policies, procedures and the protocol necessary to enforce them ethically and without liability. From my work in a law office I have sharpened my organizational skills, attention to detail and my ability to work with speed and accuracy.
In my past and current positions I have gained experience in research, writing reports, designing high impact Power Point presentations, administrating grants, and much more. Combine all of this experience with my natural talents and with my work ethic you have a well-rounded candidate you will be proud to have on your staff.
Finally, in all the previous positions I have held, I have approached them as opportunities for career advancement and discovery. I will bring the same entrepreneurial spirit and value added vision to your office.
Customer Service Representative
Jul 2016 - Apr 2019
MyOffice Business Centre (Marin)
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the Centre finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Supervise administrative services within Centre
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Arrange for outgoing mails and packages to be picked up.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mails and correspondence.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Promote a helpful and professional image of the Business Center facilities to the client and give full co-operation to any costumer requiring assistance with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude
- Prioritize duties and perform accordingly, ensure guest requirements and urgent correspondence is handled immediately with speed and efficiency
- Provide assistance to the clients such as meeting schedules, secretarial liaising requirements.
- Prepare photocopies, courier services of documents and parcels for the Centre guests.
- Answering all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Conduct show rounds of the premises in order to attract potential customers
- Daily maintenance checks to ensure smooth running
- Dealing with maintenance Company
- Booking and coordinating all meeting room requests.
- All aspects of contract renewals for existing clients
- Compile monthly billing for clients
- Responsible for petty cash and purchase orders for stationary.
Jun 2005 - Apr 2010
Cebu Normal University