Dedicated and focused professional having more than 8 years of experience in providing high level administrative support to project management & education department. I excel at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks, and following through to achieve the project goals. Flexible and smart worker having strong drive to succeed by using the ability to streamline processes, maximize efficiency, and foster professional relationships within organizations.
Senior Coordinator / Administrative Support
Sep 2014 - May 2017
NetSoft IT Academy
- Provided administrative support by preparing correspondence, schedule meetings, booking boardrooms, client contact information, travel arrangements, contract management, interview process, orientations and terminations.
- Managed applications, initiate background checks, and assemble hiring packages.
- Read and sort incoming mail, process invoices; prepare outgoing mails, labels, including emails and faxes.
- Generated reports, meet with management, follows up for invoices and outstanding accounts.
- Created, formatted, edited and finalized standard and non-standard proposals, templates, letters, reports, engagements, correspondence, RFQs, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Attended meetings to record and transcribe minutes of meetings; assisted in the preparation of scheduled reports.
- Understood the needs of customers; handle and resolve customer service issues.
- Responded to requests for assistance, directing inquiries as appropriate.
- Planned, organized and coordinated activities related to social events.
- Maintained filing system; acted as key contact for records management.
- Managed complex and busy calendar, travel arrangements, expense and reimbursements.
- Managed marketing collateral and communications; created templates to draft or modify complex presentation.
Senior Coordinator / Administrative Support
Apr 2010 - Jun 2014
- Planned, organized and evaluated the operations of the departments.
- Recruited, screened and hired qualified applicants.
- Prepared reports and briefs for management evaluating administrative and project related services.
- Worked closely with a team to ensure that all marketing and administrative needs are met.
- Conducted research on a variety of individuals, companies, markets, and industries.
- Assessed program effectiveness and success through follow-up initiatives to ensure transfer of training.
- Managed, developed reports that includes counseling, evaluations, logistics and personnel.
- Reviewed project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
- Performed office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Assisted number of clients daily via email, phone, and in person; responsible for directing clients to appropriate department and answering all general questions.
- Verified and tracked project deadlines, quotation progress, submittals, and customer follow-up to facilitate smooth workflow and client satisfaction.
- Developed new filing practices, saving the company $3,000 per year in labor expenses.
Assistant Manager, Marketing / Sales
Feb 2008 - Feb 2010
- Ensured clients’ accurate and timely completion of all necessary documentation.
- Organized departmental meets to discuss the objectives set by management.
- Generated consolidated report including milestones, summary issues, risks, benefits and costs incurred.
- Assisted in developing presentation materials for company-wide calls, meetings and daily presentations.
- Maintained updated knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity.
- Typed & prepared documents such as drafts, memos, emails, seminars, newsletters, and information packages.
- Planned, administered and controlled budgets for administration, support services and supplies.
- Responsible for invoice preparation, client billing, and collection efforts.
- Assisted marketing department with market research, digital marketing, SEO, social media, website content & layout, organizing events, client interactions & presentations, referral programs, designing flyers & brochures.
- Responsible for data collection, manufacturing changes, findings & validating, online tenders, biddings, contract management, follow up with production department, price & change management, marketing strategies.
MBA (Master's in Business Administration)
Jun 2006 - May 2008
Biju Patnaik University of Technology