Having moved over to Toronto recently from Ireland I am keen to begin a new career. I have gained almost three valuable years of experience working for Holland and Barrett one of the biggest health stores across Britain and Ireland so I believe I would be a great asset to any company. During my work placement for college I also gained relevant laboratory based experience.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I work well on my own or as part of a team and have tonnes of enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company that has a great reputation and high profile.
Jun 2015 - Jan 2018
Holland and Barrett
- Assisting Customers with their needs
- Stock control and daily rotation
- Comprehensive product knowledge completed all training and exams to become fully qualified to advise
- Training new staff members
- Daily running of the store from banking to achieving targets
Jun 2014 - Sep 2018
Clare County Council
- Daily calibration of various laboratory equipment including pH and conductivity meter
- Preparing equipment for sampling and testing of water samples (surface, waste and bathing waters)
- Inputting of data onto computer systems such as Labworks and Farmworks
Sep 2011 - May 2015
Institute of Technology Carlow