2# of openings:
5 days ago (8/13/2019 3:48 PM)Department:
Blended Call Center RepresentativeLocation:
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, CanadaCompany:
The Sydney Call CentreAddress:
90 Inglis StPostal Code:
B1P 1W8POSITION OVERVIEW SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We're growing again, so should you! As a Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to make more than our average agent. These projects are inbound and outbound working between 3 to 10 customer group. You'll learn the latest sales verbiage and techniques as you improve your skills with every interaction. Customer service is also a big part of our mission but your role will be focused on selling. Must be willing to work hard, have excellent communication, and be highly reliable.
Full-Time or Part-Time, Inbound and Outbound. Base + Bonuses. SCHEDULE MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Available shift schedules include: Day, Mid, Night, and Night/Weekend. Please apply and follow up with our Talent Acquisition team to find the right schedule. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES WHAT DOES A SALES REPRESENTATIVE DO?
Understand customer needs, educating and providing solutions to increase sales volume. You will be either dedicated to a specific project or handle blended inbound and outbound phone, chat, and e-mail interactions on behalf of several different clients. Develop your abilities and grow with our team, interacting with customers from coast to coast. Professionally manage a variety of accounts, taking inbound requests and making outbound calls. Sales Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONSWONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Communicate effective solutions to a variety of customer needs
- Expand product knowledge, continuously growing skillsets
- Create and build relationships, representing partners' interests
- Improve sales process working with managerial team
- Manage accounts professionally, utilizing technology/strategy
- Increase customer satisfaction and drive sales growth
The Sydney Call Centre provides all new employees with training so all positive, driven, and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job. In this role you will be a fully engaged team member and will need to be dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day. Specific Qualifications
- Highly reliable, willing to learn and acquire new skills
- Enjoy talking to people, helping them resolve their frustrations
- Motivated by lucrative bonus plans and daily contests
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 18 years of age
Entry-level or experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is preferred, but not required since we train all new employees for the job. COMPENSATION DETAILSWANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At The Sydney Call Centre we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our most important resource! Total Rewards Breakdown:
ABOUT USABOUT MCI
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Free Personal Health Benefits
- Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Advancement Opportunity
- Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More...
MCI is the Parent Company for the following businesses: Gravis Apps, Mass Markets, and OnBrand24. MCI acquires and operates companies that provide tech-enabled BPO CX services, software applications, and technology to mid-market & enterprise customers. MCI is a multi-faceted tech-enabled business services supplier with a synergetic product and services portfolio and an expert leadership team. Our focus is on the development and delivery of dynamic technology, human capital, and professional services.
MCI Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. MCI Canada will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.