CLASS ‘A’ GAS FITTERS IN WINNIPEG TO JOIN US AS A SERVICE TECHNICIAN IV
The Service Technician is responsible for installing and servicing complex large industrial propane and natural gas related equipment 400,000+ BTUs.
You will respond to requests for the most difficult and unusual repair situations in recognition of their role as the technical and code expert for the service team, and therefore; capable of generating significant revenue for the service team.
- Valid General or Class “A” Gas Fitter’s License
- A minimum of 5-10 years experience
- Must have provincial certification for unlimited BTUs
- HVAC certification and qualifications are preferred
- Advanced technical knowledge of propane appliances, equipment and plant operations. Position services primarily commercial/industrial equipment
- WHMIS and TDG training and certification would be considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and incident free driver’s abstract
- Physically capable of lifting heavy objects on a regular basis
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective communications skills
- Knowledge and ability to use computers, specifically the on board truck computers