Job Summary: To maintain service equipment , kitchen equipment/appliances including but not limited to glasses, dishes and silverware in a clean, safe and hygienic manner while providing support to the food & beverage outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the proper sorting, cleaning, sanitizing and handling of dishes and equipment in the Kitchen.
- To store clean equipment in designated areas.
- To organize clean equipment and deliver according to specifications on set-up sheets.
- To report any equipment shortages to the Chief Steward and Supervisors
- To complete daily task list and daily cleaning schedule.
- To maintain own work environment in a safe, clean and hygienic condition.
- To perform other duties as assigned by Chief Steward and Supervisors
- To follow all fire, health and CPHR regulations and laws governing Provincial Food and Beverage operations
- Provide support to other departments and staff as required.
Job Specifications and Qualifications:
- Strong in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Basic understanding of the English Language is required.
- Good organizational skills.
- High sense of cleanliness.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- WHMIS training an asset.
- Must be comfortable working with chemicals while wearing PPE.
- Previous experience in a food and beverage establishment or as a steward an asset but not required.
- Able to work casual, flexible hours (Days, Evenings and/or weekends)
Please email resume to email@example.com to apply.