We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We're the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Formed in 2019 after our business was acquired from Linde AG by Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners, we draw on a rich heritage of industrial gases expertise to meet customer needs. We know the industries we serve inside and out - and we know our customers depend on us for more than just safe and reliable supply.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers' manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
Why you'll enjoy working with us:
* Highly competitive pay
* Full Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Retirement Benefits
* Set, day-shift schedule that allows you to be home EVERY night
* Opportunity to be part of a diverse workforce
* Advancement opportunities
What you'll do:
As one of our Route Sales Drivers, you'll be driving meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art vehicles while also professionally representing our organization to our customers. Your responsibilities will include:
* Driving our commercial motor vehicles using Smith System principles
* Making scheduled deliveries of gas products, hardgoods or minibulk (CO2 or N2) to customers in your assigned territory
* Managing cylinder inventory daily through the balancing of cylinder load sheets and appropriate maintenance of cylinder and depot records
* Using handheld electronic devices to scan cylinders at customer and plant stops
* Providing superior service through product knowledge, product handling and courteous customer interactions
What it takes:
* Valid Class G license
* 3+ year driving experience, with a clean driving abstract
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Assets to have:
* Valid DZ License
* Knowledge of the gas and/or welding industry
* Experience using handheld electronic devices
* WHMIS/TDG certification
* Crane (Boom license)
* Grade 12 education or equivalent
What Messer North America, Inc. values:
Innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply ://canadacareers-Messer.icims.com - or email:
Messer North America, Inc. is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.