Providing support to the Director of Residential Property Management, and the Residential Property Administrator helps to maximize asset value and revenues throughout the residential portfolio by reviewing and addressing opportunities for increased revenue at residential properties under Towers Management.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing property performance at properties under Towers management annually,
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenues and completing above guideline applications in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act,
- Collecting and recording appropriate information and documentation required for the preparation of above guideline applications,
- Working with various internal departments to ensure accuracy of information,
- Managing timelines and meeting application deadlines,
- Filing and data entry,
- Attending hearings at the Residential Tenancies Branch and Commission as relates to applications filed, Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Highly organized and team oriented,
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act and Regulations preferred,
- Knowledge of accounting, or accounting experience an asset
- Above average written and verbal communication skills,
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required,
- Criminal record check required,
- Must have the ability to work extended hours as necessary to complete job duties.
Please submit cover letter stating salary expectations, position applying for and resume with references
Criminal record check REQUIRED for all positions. We thank all who apply, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.