Inside Sales Representative
Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group, is one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13B in 2018. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
At The Linde Group we identify ourselves with our products - either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
What you will enjoy doing:As one of our Inside Sales Representative, you will play a key role in working with our customers on a day-to-day basis and in meeting the highest standards of Linde customer service. Your responsibilities will include:
* Provide creative customer service techniques, show an ability to source products and maintain satisfactory inventory levels
* Capable of communicating on multiple levels with external customers with the objective of increasing counter sales through upselling
* Support Branch Manager in obtaining all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), safety goals and an excellent net operating profit
* Pre-call customer orders
* Responsible for entering invoices into SAP, preparing credit notes, sorting documents, filing, and processing telephone orders
* Actively soliciting new sales in store and via outgoing calls
* Maximize counter sales and handle telephone inquiries from customers or prospective customers
* Receive incoming hard goods shipments from vendors and intercompany warehouses
Do you have what it takes?
* A high school diploma or equivalent
* A minimum of one year experience in inside sales / administrative experience preferably in an industrial environment
* Organization skills
* Sales skills
* SAP experience
* Class 3 or DZ license is a asset
In return:Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.