Are you looking to work for a dealership that is growing and offers room for advancement, excellent pay and benefits?
We are currently seeking Valet Parking Attendants to work at our dealerships and would like to speak with you!
Marino's Auto Group is a family owned and operated company consisting of Lakeshore Honda, Westend Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover Metro West, Marino's Fine Cars Subaru and Volvo Metro West. Our commitment to excellence in customer service is based on our long-standing belief that each of our customers represents the overall success of our business.
As a key member of the service team, the Valet Parking Attendant brings to life the automotive experience. This position reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for greeting customers upon their arrival to the dealership and overseeing the parking lot grounds.
If you have a desire to establish a career with a first class organization and possess good working habits as well as the following:
* Maintain parking availability to ensure parking is available for customers
* Ensure excellent relations between customers and the dealership
* Transport vehicles to and from the dealership
* Cleaning debris and maintain parking lot grounds
* Washing and vacuum cars
* Gassing vehicles as requested
* Maintain valid drivers' licence and clean driving record
* Able to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
* Drive in a safe manner and have respect for vehicle, traffic and road conditions. Obey all Highway Traffic Act regulations
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Good communication and customer service skills
Why Work for Marino's Automotive Group?
* A competitive benefits and compensation plan.
* A leadership team that believes personal growth, ongoing training and support.
* A family owned and operated organization servicing the GTA for 50 years.
Marino's Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Final candidates will be required to go undergo a criminal record search, to verify the absence of a criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted.