You are eligible for the program if you are:
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Refugee with an Affirmative Notice of Decision
- Currently unemployed or underemployed
- Currently collecting EI, EI Reachback (have received EI benefits within the past 5 years) or EI eligible (if you have not yet applied for EI, you will need to apply)
What we can do for you:
- Develop your skills and knowledge needed to make the transition to the labour market.
- Computer & Resource Centre including a library and technical resources.
- Variety of workshops on Job Search Techniques, Labour Market, and Communication and Leadership that can be completed individually or in a group.
- Exposure to the Alberta labour market through the utilization of Direct Employment Placement and Supports, Direct Job Matching and Unpaid Work Exposure.
- Supported Job Search, work one-to-one with a staff member while participating in an active job search and access to a Job Finding Club that will provide the networking opportunity to meet other unemployed individuals.
- Once employment is secured, we will continue to support you in your job.
How to become a client:
CareerLink Program Bredin Centre for Learning
Edmonton: 9th Floor, 10045 111 Street NW • Ph: 780.425.3730
Calgary: 500, 744 4th Avenue SW • Ph: 403.261.5775