Citiloc System Ltd located at 467 Alexander Street, Vancouver, BC has a full time and permanent position for an Project Manager.
Citiloc Systems Ltd. has been providing our customers with integrated security systems and solutions since 1985 and has become Vancouver's premier integrated security company. We specialize in Access Control, Building Automation, Entry Intercom, Intrusion Detection, Locksmith Services, Parking Control and Network Infrastructure Surveillance Systems.
The duties related to design of security systems for this position will be as follows
- Design electronic security systems (including automated access control) for end-use customers in commercial, institutional and multi-tenant strata markets.
- Supervise testing of these security systems
- Closely coordinate the installation of the designed systems
- Carry out research in new electronic security systems
- Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance electronic security systems
- Cultivate and close security projects and associated service opportunities with strategic
- Conduct customer site walkthroughs and estimate both security system installations and service opportunities.
- Write specifications, schedules and technical reports as well as project budgets and budgets.
- Construct and submit professional written proposals within established deadlines
The duties related to technical sales for this position will be as follows
- Cultivate and close security projects and associated service opportunities with strategic end-use customers in commercial, institutional and multi-tenant strata markets.
- Cold call and meet directly with customers to establish needs and drive the overall sales process.
- Work with operations personnel to conduct sales and marketing of all security solutions offered
- Create market awareness for Citiloc through networking, cold calling, presentations and attendance at local trade association meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must have an electronic engineering degree or diploma
- Must have experience in the design of electronic security systems according to the needs to corporate clients (large organizations, multi-story buildings, commercial and industrial facilities)
- Must have previous technical sales experience of security systems in non-residential markets such as commercial, institutional or multi-tenant strata markets.
Wages and Benefits
- Work at least 40 hours per week
- Company cell phone
- Wage $28per hr
- Commissions negotiable.
Please send resumes and 3 references via courier Express Mail or regular mail to Citiloc Systems, 467 Alexander Street, Vancouver, BC, V6a 1C6
Do not apply via fax, online or via email. This is a test to determine if instructions can be followed.