Deacro is the industry leader in the manufacture of slitter rewinders, slitting machines, salvage rewinders, and roll handling equipment for the converting industry.
Deacro provides the converting industry with innovative slitter design concepts to handle today's complex laminates and thin gauge webs.
Deacro Industries located at 135 Capital Court, Mississauga, ON, L5T 2R8, Canada is currently seeking a Systems Integrator to perform all phases of machine control design, engineering design and developments, and problem-solve equipment manufacturing.
- Converting knowledge and experience
- Graduate of post-secondary school studies in Electronic Engineering, Electrical engineering (light or heavy current) from College or University
- Ability to interact and deal effectively with customers using excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Several years of experience programming/working with Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Omron PLCs
- Experience working with Proface, Allen Bradley, Omron HMI systems
- Experience troubleshooting automated machinery
- Experience working with Servo and A/C drives
- Proficiency with troubleshooting pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Demonstrate proficiency in PLC operation, integration, and programming
- Design and implement new electronic technologies, including specifying and selecting vendor components
- Be responsible for technical improvements, in addition to presenting and participating in the review of designs
- Create and modify programs for HMI Screen Development, Allen Bradley, Emerson, Servo motors, and others
- Take part in the improvement of the current Machine programs and electrical systems
- Troubleshoot and maintain electrical/electronic equipment, including PLC's, servo drives & A/C drives
- Lead/coordinate the completion of design documentation, including parts and assembly drawings, bills of materials, specification sheets, modification kits, schematics, point-to-point diagrams, harness diagrams, source codes, and project files
- Design, Install and commission slitter/rewinder equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and machine program related problems in the field
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and machine program related problems by phone
- Train customers on safe and efficient operation of equipment
- Provide preventive maintenance on all equipment and make recommendations to customers
- Provide appropriate input in writing, updating and correcting various system documentation, as necessary
- Provide proper documentation of all work, including service reports and expense reports
- Complete assigned work within the established schedule
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally, approximately 10 to 18 weeks per year especially the USA to assist in the installation of our products.
Wage and Benefits
- $32 per hour for 44 hours per week, ie CAD per annum without overtime
- Applicant must be willing to work up to 60 hours per week when needed
- Dental and supplementary medical benefits
Please send resumes and 3 references via regular mail, express mail or courier to our physical address.
Please do not apply online via fax or e-mail. This is a test to check if you can follow instructions. Applications that is not submitted in the prescribe manner will be destroyed.