Description/ Purpose of the Job: The Mobile Mortgage Agent will contribute to the success of Lionsgate Financial Group LGF Inc. by proactively generating retail mortgage business from real estate agents, home builders, lawyers and other centres of influence in the community. You will have the opportunity to provide an exceptional level of service and advice to new Clients you bring to Lionsgate Financial Group LGF Inc. while successfully executing against your business plan objectives.
This Mobile Mortgage Agent will service the Ottawa market
- Develop and close mortgage and home equity line of credit referrals from realtors, builders, lawyers, accountants, financial planners and other centres of influence
- Leveraging your skills in consultative sales, you will provide exceptional level of service and advice to new Clients introduced to Lionsgate Financial Group LGF Inc.
- Meet with Clients at their home or place of business to process their mortgage applications.
- To meet the unique needs of each Client you will provide sound mortgage recommendations and solutions.
- Ensure profitability of all transactions by appropriate application of rates (discretionary pricing, risk based lending) fees and service charges
- Responsible to attain individual targets for sales and referrals as mutually agreed upon in the annual performance planning cycle
- Participate in annual objective setting and regular coaching sessions
- Probe to identify Client needs and opportunities and provide solutions or refer to appropriate team Members to meet those needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of all mortgage products and services and their related features and benefits in order to deepen and enhance Customer relationships
- Ensure all transactions are documented and accurately completed in a timely and professional manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Superior knowledge of the mortgage industry with demonstrated mortgage origination results.
- Ability to build profitable and enduring relationships
- Strong business and Customer development skills
- Flexible to travel and work variable hours, including evenings and weekends
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced, competitive market.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications a must.
- Results driven independent sales professional with exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
At Lionsgate Financial Group LGF Inc. we pride ourselves with the amount of support offered to our agents. Once selected, you will be tagged with a junior underwriter to service your transactions, answer any of your questions and deal with your clients directly. Think of it as your personal assistant. In addition, we offer a paid 2 week training course, where you will acquire much needed industry in depth knowledge along with creating your own target achievement plan. You will also be paired with a consultant to regularly check your progress and mitigate any challenges you may face while pursuing your plan. Lastly you will have access to our company advisor “a graduate from Yale university” to help give you a better understanding of the market from a broader perspective.
At Lionsgate Financial Group LGF Inc., we value diversity in our workforce and invite all qualified candidates to submit a cover letter and resume. We appreciate all responses and advise that Lionsgate Financial Group LGF Inc. will only contact those applicants under consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.85 /hour
- Sales Management: 1 year
- Mortgages: 1 year
- Financial Management: 1 year
Required license or certification: