Toronto, ON, Canada
We have 6 Positions open for enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
Average is $19/hr
Are you great with people? And enjoy helping others? Customer relations is the job for you!
No experience needed training provided!
Call 416 290 6820
Willing Plus Personnel
Toronto, ON, Canada
Registration in North York
1056 Wilson Avenue Suite 105, M3K 1G6 (North East Corner of Keele/Wilson) (In the Metro Grocery Store Plaza)
Must come into our office to fill out an application. Bring two pieces of p hoto I.D. and your SIN card .
Hiring for all GTA locations
North York, Concord, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton
Lots of jobs available! Paid weekly!
General Labour - $11.45/HR
Forklift Operator - $13.50/HR
Sewing Machine Operators - $15.00/HR
Cold environment/ Meat Packaging, Hot Environment/ Bakeries, Packaging, Line Work, Picking/Packing
Long term assignment
English language skills required
Steel toe safety shoes required
Day, afternoon, night shifts available
iMarketing Solutions Group
iMarketing Solutions Group, Toronto, ON, Canada
IMarketing is Looking for You! Are you interested in working in a fun and interactive call centre environment?
Is confident when interacting with clients over the phone
Is enthusiastic and sales minded
Is positive and thrives in a call centre environment
Is fluent in both written and spoken English
Is open to ongoing coaching and feedback
TTC - subway accessible location
1 week fully paid training (both in-class & on the job)
Weekly pay each Friday
Base pay plus a generous bonus structure with earnings up to $21/Hour
Saturn Tool & Die Inc
5175 Hennin Street, ON, Canada
Saturn Tool & Die (Windsor) Inc.
Have immediate openings for three individuals with experience in Tool & Die Makers
We are offering full-time permanent positions, competitive pay rate, and great work conditions.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
• Assemble tooling and dies for metal stamping and metal forming equipment
• Maintain, troubleshoot and repair tools
• Recommend changes to improve the quality of tool and dies
• Use manual milling, lathe, drill press, tapping machinery to repair and modify moulds as required
• To set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools to cut, turn, mill, plane, bore, grind or otherwise shape work piece to prescribed dimensions and finish;
• To Verify machined parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments;
• To hand work dies in the press for spotting and tryout;
• Assist other Tool Shop personnel or apprentices as required.
• $23.00 to $25.00 per hour. ( Minimum 3 to 5 years experienced required)
• Excellent work conditions (clean, organized, well-lit, good team)
• Permanent career opportunity
• Group Insurance Package offered after three months (includes Dental, Life & Vision)
• Build a career with an excellent team and organization